To get paid from Google AdSense your account must reach a certain payment threshold (a minimal of $100 USD is required). This can vary according to your location and reporting currency. If you declare your earnings in the USA, you must fill out tax information before you can change your payment option.
Depending on your payment address, the following payment options may be available to you: Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Wire Transfer and Western Union Quick Cash.
How to Upgrade AdSense Account for EFT Payment
To avail EFT payment option, you have to follow these steps:
Login to your Google AdSense account.
Click gear icon appears in the top right corner and then select Payments from the drop-down list.
Now, click Payment settings from on the left sidebar menu.
You will see Self-hold option in the last, just click on edit self-hold and select the check box that says Hold payments and finally apply it.
As long as the self-hold is present on your account, Google AdSense will upgrade your account to EFT payments system within a few days (the next 24 hours or so) of setting this hold.
Thus, applying a self-hold now will mean that you will not receive any cheque payments in future rather your earnings will be credited directly into your bank account through EFT mode.
When your AdSense account will be upgraded to EFT (New) payment system for AdSense earning payment you will see a message on your AdSense account screen as given below:
“Your account has been upgraded to a new payments system”Now click on the View payments link shown at the right top corner or follow Step-2 mentioned above. Now you will see the following message as shown in picture.
Go to the payment settings and click on Add a new form of payment button as shown in this image.
Finally, you are required to provide the following five mandatory information:
1) Account Holder Name: You should have to write the name of account holder.But, please make sure that the name and address listed on your AdSense account match what’s listed on your bank account.
2) Bank name: Provide your bank full name in which your AdSense earnings will be credited.
3) IFSC: The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alphanumeric code which identify the particular branch of any bank. You may find your bank branch IFSC code in the cheque provided by your bank.
4) SWIFT Code: Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is widely known as SWIFT code which is a unique identification code for a particular bank. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIF) handles the registration of SWIFT codes.
The SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters. The first 4 characters are bank code and next 2 characters are country code. Thereafter next 2 characters are location code and last 3 characters are for branch code.
For example: SBININBB106, BKIDINBBCCB, ICICINBB006 and HDFCINBBCAL ETC.
5) Bank Account Number: You may provide your any bank account number in which you want to receive your AdSense earnings.
Why my current balance showing $0 in upgraded Payment System?
Not that all payments made or the payments which has recently been stopped by either you or AdSense team, as the case may be, would not be shown in the upgraded payment system. Therefore, to see the history of all payments made earlier, you need to go on payments tab and scroll down to the end of payment history page. Now, click on see your previous payments text link button as appears in this screenshot.